Monday, October 8, 2007

the Story begins...

This is the first day i enter www.blogger.com and create this particular account. not much reason but to express my feelings through this web. i hv intended to start blogging a few months ago.. but it failed. so now... the story of my life really begans. i choose the name "XtrObeRt" as my blog title is because i m a super-active child when i was in my youth period. no doubt.. i m stil in my youth= which sometimes troubles me a lot. freedom is the only thing i need.



But thankx to my heavenly father... a manage to "free" myself from cbu= food paradise. Kampus cost only RM1.80- 2.00 ONLY!!! now studying in Kuching. Taking architectural course in LIMKOKWING institute of Creative Technology. it is good at first but everything change little by little....



having the abnormal life which i never been through. the relationship between me and A person Whom i care very very much seems to be losing apart. I couldn't understand y.. but the truth is... i have to accept it. Like my sis told me.. life stil goes on. i Thank her very much as she is always there for me. sis, if u manage to view my blog, i just wanna say i really appreciate the help of urs everytime. it means a lot.



Apart form the busy schedule assignment and studies.. life in Kuching seems so meaningless. i have struggle through lots of things... For example, should i be going to cyberjaya for my education? should i be having realtionship at this period of age? how m i going to face the fact that i really lose someone??



Evrything is now out of my control... and i just hope that someday, or soon... i will become who i really m. an EXTROvert Albert. The boy who makes teachers cry in class. the boy who score great games in Boys Brigade. and has a good name for it. The boy who really serve the lord Whole-heartedly. not giving up any single chance in pracing the lord.





One day.... it will all come back and i m striking for it to happen. i hope God will bless me.

No comments: