Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another boring day...

haiz.... it is another boring day. all of my frenz are working now... leaving me alne at home. mushroom are all over my body... in chinese" fa mei" :D
But.... mt dad has just given me RM100 to buy a new pair of slippers. Nowadays.. i'm quite afraid of my dad. dunno y.. but i think it is my own problem. I hv been spending quite a lot of his money and feel like a shame again to ask for money. so this time... i ask my sister to do me a favor. hehe.. she ask my dad for the money on behalf of me. XD
my dad didnt give me straight but he put it on my mum's dressing table, without my notice. wat a guy!!! haha. i really appreciate wat my family had did to support me. and i just dunno how to return the favor.

I thank God for everything.


Me and my mum... arent she pretty??
wanna meet my brother?
THERE! this is my brother. i didnt took picture with my sis. cause she is so so fat! haha... next time lah! i mean when she is pretty enough.

No comments: