Monday, October 22, 2007

Jumping here and there

erm... i shall start this particular post beginning from the day i went back till now.
erm.. i dye my hair. purple red in color. th color of it doest really show much much when it is under the sun, wow... a handsome and stylish boy appears from no where.

hehe... it is a safe journey back and i enjoy it. Boeing 737(not sure la). i m the only one siting in a row. Cool right? no one else! i will show u the photo later. there are some pictures which i took almost everyday when i go out in Cbu. hehe. wearing different stylish shirt. taking pictures everywhere.

i'm quite stress after coming back to kuching. why? cause my mid term semester break is over and i had to continue my journey on. towards now. only one word can describe it, frustration. haiz... for example, six modal to be done in a few days. the modal is as small as 10x10cm. my hand nearly putus when cutting it. and yet.. cant sleep till really wanted to pengsan. haha. there are something which i would like to complaint about.. can stand it anymore. haha. First thing first, the network connection in our school(LIMKOKWING) today is damn poor!!! i cant even log in to my blog. haiz... i just wish i can quickly get the approval from TM for my streamyx. but now i'm feeling great.

something good is going to happen. and i guess u just couldn't guess it right! My Mac will be out soon! it has been announced that Mac Book Leopard version will arrive in Kuching by 26th October! and they will be giving out mighty mouse for all buyers! wow... more gadget to be given in the future too!

hehehe..

haiz... something wrong with this wireless network again. now waiting for the photo to be uploaded.i think if u wanna view the pic u hv to go to http://friendster.com/xtrobert.

cannot blame la. the connection is way too lousy. ok la. tats all. if i can manage to upload it in the future. i will notify u guys. hehe. and... welcome to my world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mаgnificеnt beаt ! I wіsh to apprenticе whilst you аmend your website, hoω can i subscгibе for а weblog ωebsite?

Τhe accоunt aideԁ mе a applicable ԁeal.
I have been tinу bit acquaintеd of this уοur broadcаst pгoѵided brilliant transρагent сοnceρt

Takе a look аt my wеbsitе: pikavippii.net
Review my homepage -

Anonymous said...

Μagnіficent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you аmеnd уouг website,
how can i subscribе for a ωeblog websіtе?
The aсcоunt aiԁed me a applіcablе
deal. I havе been tіny bit aсquainteԁ of this your broadcast proѵided brilliаnt transparent concept

Look at my wеbpage pikavippii.net
Also see my web page ::