Thursday, October 18, 2007

r@ya hOliD@ is OooVeeR... :( Going bac 2moro

hey everybody... it will be the last day for me to stay in cbu for the raya holiday. I hv certainly achieve wat i m back here for. which is meeting my frenz.. family reunion. and buying me myself a new pair of slippers!! haha... the slippers looks so damn cool! cost me RM109. wow.... EX EX EXpensive!
i will be flying back to kuching early this morning, 7:00a.m. and the funny thing is.. i'm stil writing this post now, not scaring tat i might not be able to wake up this early six to catch the flight. haha... it is so damn rush... haiz.. wat to do? tats the only flight for the whole day. MAS has its own limits.
finally, after days coming back, finally have the opportunity to go shopping with my parents! isn't it funny? i think for now, u might get to guess how busy all of us were. too busy with our works... too busy with our frenz... and resulting neglecting families. disgrace and an attitude which should be correct!

OK!!! The thing tat i'm quite mad today is this blog!! I cant upload the photos tat i took during this pass few days!!!!! I hope tat it is only for today.haiz....

No comments: