Thursday, November 29, 2007

A HaPpy EnDing And A HapPy Start!

Puff... it has been long since the last time i log in to bloggers.com. life seems to go so so fast. just a clip of an eye... one year and two semester is gone. memories have been left behind. :P

As u can c, the last time i log in is 3rd Nov. so... many things happen. first of all is my final presentation which ends today. i didnt manage to get the photo of me myself in formal... so... maybe later in the future i will upload it.

My modal is entitled REPETITION> the act of doing something again and agian... but not boring and dull! thats the point which i stressed out this morning. Luckily My lecturer, Alan told me that my presentation is very good. but bad news.... haiz... Sheounz critic my presentation board. so... ihave to re-do it! Giving me no mood of playing for the whole day. not a minute of happiness shown from the look of my face. haha...

Axonometric view






Life seems different as i said earlier... my 18th birthday doesnt seems good. cause i cant celebrate it with my friends in sibu and m family as well. so kinda sad when i'm 18. But... i think i receive the best present of all! which is a girl accompany me for the whole day. thanks to her. Wie Nie. she accompany me for the whole day. i mean from the first second of my 18th birthday till the last minute! i really appreciate it.

and maybe u didnt notice. i fall in love to her!

WOW!!! Shock right??? better don! haha.... at the time being, everything is going smooth and well. The power of love is just too strong till u will act kid. so... i;m quite guai guai this few days because of her.

i really hope tat we will be with each other till the end no matter what happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.